Did you guys see Love and Hip Hop Atlanta last night? I really want to know what y’all think!?! First of all, what did you think about Mama Dee’s song LOL?!? I cannot wait for the reunion…even though I am not looking forward to seeing the violence, I just want some answers LOL. But let me know what you thought about the final episode!
Speaking of Love and Hip Hop Though….the list of cast members is out for Love and Hip Hop Hollywood. Okay so here it is: I pronounced the names wrong for just about half of them because…well I just don’t know who they are LOL.
· Soulja Boy -YouTube sensation with his hit “Crank Dat,” romantically linked to R&B Royalty, Nia Riley, daughter of Grammy-award winning music producer/singer/songwriter Teddy Riley.
· Omarion- Former lead singer of hit R&B band B2K, now pursuing a solo career while dating Apryl Jones, a backup vocalist. The two are currently expecting their first child.
· Lil Fizz- Former bandmember of R&B band B2K who, although he shares a child with ex-girlfriend Moniece Slaughter, is thinking about settling down with his present love Amanda Secor.
· Young Berg – Grammy-nominated producer and musician. He has worked with artists such as Lil Wayne, T Pain, Ray J, Tamar Braxton and Meek Mill.
· Teairra Marie – Actress and R&B songstress and ex-girlfriend to Ray J. Popular for her hit song “Make Her Feel Good.”
· Hazel E – Former celebrity publicist, currently pursuing her own music career as a rapper.
· Yesi Ortiz -”Voice of LA,” DJ/ Music Director for hip hop radio station Power 106.
· Sincere – A premier club promoter in the Los Angeles area.
· Nikki Mudarris – A born and bred LA girl, Nikki is an heir to her family’s real estate fortune.
Love and Hip Hop Hollywood premieres September 15th and I guess we’ll find out then what it’s all about LOL.
Tear Gas canisters and stun grenades were fired last night yet another night in Ferguson, Missouri. The protests start out peaceful and productive, but after hours it gets real. Last night some protestors threw rocks and bottles at the police. That’s why the police fired the tear gas and everything. I really hope something positive comes out of this because now people are beginning to get arrested for this stuff.
Johnny Manziel, Johnny Football, stuck up his middle finger yesterday during the third quarter of the Brown vs. Redskins game. He stuck it up at the Redskins sideline, but he knew that he was being televised and he knew EVERYONE was watching him in particular. Come on now! Really?! Get it together Johnny Football because you know better. By the way…the Washington Redskins won 24-23.
Kevin Hart has announce that he is engaged to his model girlfriend of 5 years, Eniko Parrish. It’s just crazy because the same night that we find out he is getting married and working on making a baby, his ex-wife Torrei was on Atlanta Exes LOL. The premiere came on after LHHATL and yes, Kevin Hart’s ex wife was one of the women discussing how her marriage failed….All I can do is sip my tea right about now LOL. I really do wish Kev luck on his new journey though!
In this week of “3 Minute News w/ PDTV”, I discuss a little bit of politics, baking,”Bring Back Our Girls”, Monica Lewinsky & Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. Remember, my reporting is opinionated. As always, let me know what you think!
Bring Back Our Girls:
Love & Hip Hop:
Check out Mimi & Nikko on V103: Source: “Ice Cream Conversations”